I was listening to the radio the other night, headed back from hanging out with some friends. Any way, there was a talk radio show on and they were talking about deal breakers in a relationship. It got me to thinking about what my deal breakers are. Some things are bigger than others. Not all are extreme deal breakers, I can live some of it. So here is my list:
- Experienced Women- If you have been with more men than you have fingers, it’s not going to work out with us. I understand that we all have a past and different life experiences, but I can’t deal with eating from the buffet.
- Smokers- I have nothing against smokers personally, I just don’t find it to be a habit I like to be around. Growing up, most of my family were smokers. I don’t like the smell and I really don’t like the taste. I don’t want to be kissing an ashtray.
- No Sense of Humor- If you want to be with me I have to be able to laugh with you. I enjoy joking around and having a good time. If you can’t do that I have nothing for you.
- Busy Bodies- I like a girl who likes to take it easy and kick back at home at times. I like to go out and have a good time but I also like to sit back and relax. Kicking back and watching a movie or watching tv.
- Fast Food Junkies- Don’t get me wrong, I like eating out occasionally, but it’s not something I need to do all the time. I love staying home and cooking. What woman wouldn’t like a man cooking for her? I’m that guy who will cook for you.
- Video Game Haters- This is a touchy subject for me. I really enjoy kicking back and playing video games for a while. It’s fun. It is one of my stress relievers. If you can’t accept that it’s over. Really, I like a woman who will play a game with me. I don’t mind sitting back and watch you play either!
I’m sure there are more I could add to this list, but that is all I have for now. What are your deal breakers?