- Can you tell I’m ready for Football! I’m sure the picture tells you which team is my favorite! I know a lot of people think we are screwed without Manning, but I disagree. I’m felling Lucky! Let’s GO COLTS!
- Fuck people. I really hate working with most of the public. It’s not everyone. Just a large majority of people. The ones that make you cringe when you see them walk in the door. How can someone be so unhappy in their life that they feel the need to take it out on someone who they don’t even know? I don’t get it. Life is too short to be angry all of the time. I just wish more people could see it.
- I fucking missed having the internet and cable. How did I live without being connected? I need my tv fix every now and again. I don’t really watch much but I have found I am addicted to Roseanne reruns.
- Roseanne reminds me of my family growing up. We put the fun in disfunction. To this day, we may not always get along but we alway love each other and would go to the ends of the Earth for each other.
- If I’ve learned anything over the last two years it is this: Life is ever-changing. Nothing stays the same. You have to roll with the punches and deal with it. You can’t let things destroy you. Even if it is/was your biggest nightmare.
That is all I have for you tonight! Follow me on Twitter here.