Please excuse my lack of creativity tonight. I’m tired, can’t sleep, so I thought I would write!
1. Who gives a shit about Kim Kardashian? Really? Your are a fame-whore who doesn’t contribute to humanity. You, and your show(s), are killing my generation. I can’t wait for these 15 minutes to be up. (but you are hot!)
2. I’m glad Conrad Murray was convicted in the MJ trial. I love his music and I’m glad there is some justice for him.
3. The current situation I’m living sucks. Breaking up is hard to do, but it sucks more when neither party really wants it. Our lives together have come to a fork. I’m going one way, she is going another. I’m glad we can get along and make the most of our time left.
4. Being all alone scares me. I’ve never done it before. I like peace and quiet but I think this will be a little extreme.
5. I’m thankful to God for all the pieces of my move coming together. The logistical side of this is going do well. I could not ask for more.
6. I’m so glad for my family for bring here with me through this. (this included you John and Millie)
7. I need a vacation! This job is stressful and I’m looking forward to a break. I’m still getting used to the extended hours but I can’t seem to leave the place in my head. I’m constantly thinking about the little things I need to do tomorrow. I need to delegate some of this to my crew. I truly love my office team. These people are great.
8. I’m turning on cable in my new place asap. I miss it. It’s been over a year since I have had cable. That’s a long time!!
Follow me on Twitter!!!!!