1. Who the fuck decided that fuck should be a bad word. Not just a bad word, but the bad word. WTF?
2. I think a high-school education (or GED) should be required before you are able to start your adult life. Ignorance is one of the saddest epidemics in our country. If basic math (1+1=2) is difficult for you then you shouldn’t be allowed to carry money or purchase anything. Enough said.
3. I hate when people try to talk to me when I’m in a bathroom. I know I’ve blogged about it in the past but I feel the need to repeat myself. Don’t speak to me while I’m peeing. It’s awkward and I don’t like it.
4. I complain a lot. But I’m allowed to.
5. I don’t want to hear you complain.
5 1/2 I’m an asshole. You probably know this already.
6. I’m sick of seeing Christmas already. It’s already being displayed at my job. It’s not even October yet! I hate Christmas (I’ll blog about it soon). I don’t like seeing it already. It’s still 60 fucking degrees out. I don’t think they should put that shit out until first snow fall.
7. #6 reminded me that snow is coming. I hate snow and cold. I’m not cut out for that shit. I’m a Cuban boy and we weren’t genetically designed for cold. I know, I know, I’m fat so the blubber should keep me warm. Wrong!
That’s all for now. I have to get up in a few hours.