These are my personal beliefs. I think these things but I struggle to live them. I’ll call this my Six Commandments:
1. Be open and understanding. Don’t let your personal beliefs ruin a chance at friendship with someone. People are who they are. If you don’t like them as they are what’s the point?
2. Be yourself. Be proud of who you are. Be proud of what you’ve accomplished. Don’t worry about the people who want to drag you down. Be happy in your skin. You are exactly as you should be. Never apologize for who you are!
3. Never hold back. Always have a strong passion about whatever you do. Believe in what you are doing. Know that this is right. What’s the point of doing anything if you don’t back it 100%?
4. Never settle for less than what you deserve. Keep pushing and striving for what you want. You can never be happy with less than what your heart desires.
5. Never regret anything. It’s too easy to live with the ‘coulda, shoulda, woulda’ mind set. Don’t look back at life and wish it had gone differently. Live how you want to, not how you are expected to live.
6. March to the beat of your own drum. Don’t just march. Sing, Dance and love your own song!