* I think the customers at work are training me for deep sea diving. They smell and I’ve learned to hold my breath while checking them out. I can now hold my breath through a whole $250 order.
* I think I am my own worst enemy. At least once a day I accidentally hurt myself.
* There is no ‘R’ in Wash!
* I need to go back to church. I need more spiritualism in my life. (thank God for spellcheck)
* I’m jealous of a friend. I like the way he writes and I wish I had that ability. I can’t form stories in my head. I can bust out a blog with ease but I don’t make this shit up. It’s all real. It’d be nice to be that creative.
* As hard as life gets, I am still able to appreciate the things in life that I have. No matter what happens, some one has it’s far worse than I do.
* Its almost time for my vacation! I need a break from the public! I wish I were going somewhere. Next year will be different. I need a beach.
* A Full Moon makes working retail crazy!
* I’m addicted to stand up comedy. I love it. Pandora Radio has a comedy station and that’s all I listen to anymore. I get especially excited to hear George Carlin and Richard Pryor. True geniuses!