A picture of yourself with 10 facts
1. My nationality is Caucasian, Mexican & Cuban. I usually just tell people that I am Cuban. I don’t like how people treat people who are Mexican. Also, race shouldn’t matter.
2. I’m afraid of the number 29.
3. I’m ambitious and want more out of life but I’m afraid of moving forward.
4. I love to read. I think it’s something I inherited from my momma. She always had a book in her hand. I’m glad that we decided to bury her with one of her books.
5. I’m not as nice as I appear to be. I have a short fuse when provoked and I rarely say anything I will regret.
6. I have no idea what I’m doing with my life.
7. I have an amazing set of family and friends. You are all the best.
8. I fake happiness 90% of the time.
9. I hate spiders………snakes too!
10. I live in my head. I constantly think, day-dream and have a pity party!
It’s hard to write that much about myself.