Here is a list of things about me that you may not know:
- I have a big mouth and I’m not afraid to use it! I come by it honestly. My family is not known for holding anything in. This tends to get me into trouble though.
- Music makes my day easier. I love all music. My all time favorite artist is Mariah Carey.
- I am terrified of Spiders and Snakes. Both will make me scream like a girl and run like the wind. Can you imagine a spider riding a snake coming to get you…..*shudder*
- I am a huge pro wrestling fan. I can remember the date and the match that got me hooked. June 28th 1998 (WWE King of the Ring) Undertaker Vrs Mankind.
- I prefer when things end in even numbers. I also count everything. I guess I have a touch of OCD.
- I can’t sleep in a room with an open closet.
- My feet can not hang off of the bed at night.
- I can not go #2 in public restrooms. I have to be home, in my bathroom.
- I have to #2 in the buff. I can’t be wearing a stitch.
- I am afraid of heights but I love tall rollercoasters.
- While driving, I hold my seatbelt when I am nervous.
- Peas make me sick.
That is just the short list. I wonder what kind of quirks my friends and family have that I do not know about.